Riverside Monterey Eight Drawer Dresser in Mink
Constructed of Poplar solid and Elm veneer
All drawers have dovetail joinery and ball bearing extension guides
Removable felt insert with pull tab in two top drawers, Cedar veneer bottom in two bottom drawers, and standard veneer bottom in all middle drawers
Dust panel under bottom drawers
Tip restraining hardware
|Material||Poplar Solid & Elm Veneer|
|MADE IN USA||No|
Overall Dimension: 67.50"W X 19.00"D X 37.00"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.