McTeer Power Recliner
SKU: 7590906 | Description and Specification
$329.00 $835.00 Your Saving:- 506.00
If you’ve got a penchant for simple, contemporary beauty, this power recliner has your name written all over it. One-touch power control means any position is yours – whether fully reclined or sitting upright. The pillow top arms and back cushion surround your body in luxurious, plush chenille that’s irresistible to the touch. Mocha colored upholstery makes it easy to match with other modern decor for a fashionable and comfortable space.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Chaise backs recline for increased comfort.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
Inches: 35" W x 39" D x 41" H
Metric: 889mm W x 990.6mm D x 1041.4mm H
Arm height: 25"
Distance between arms: 18"
Distance between recliner and wall: 3"
Footrest height: 18"
Fully reclined length: 69"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 21"
Seat height: 20"
Top of cushion to top of back: 21"
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review