Delange Power Sofa With Power Headrests Black
Upgrade your next movie night with the ultimate sofa for home entertainment. Upholstered in cozy, black, padded leatherette, it features two recliners with power headrests for easy and comfortable seat adjustment. Its convenient drop-down backrest is complete with two cup holders, while its armrests include storage for extra versatility. Two hidden LED lights provide just enough light to help prevent spills without distracting you from the screen. Rounded out by touch controls and a handy built-in USB port, this sofa boasts exquisite comfort and functionality.
- Power motion collection upholstered in black breathable performance polyurethane
- Power recline with power headrests
- Wall hugger mechanism
- LED cup holder switch panel with 2.1A USB
- Hydraulic lift top storage armrests
- Sofa features dual LED reading light, drop-down table with storage pocket, pop-up power outlet (2AC/2USB), and two (2) cup holders
- 1" 3lbs cool gel memory foam topper
- Certi-Pur certified foam
- Power motion
- Power headrest
- Wall hugger mechanism
- Task lighting
- Drop-down console: With (2AC/2USB) pop-up outlet
- Full foam seating
- Cool gel memory foam
- Color: Black
- Upholstery: Breathable performance polyurethane
Recent Delange Power Sofa With Power Headrests Black Purchases:
Best Discount Delange Power Sofa With Power Headrests Black in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Piece: Power2 Sofa
- Width: 85 in
- Depth: 40.25 in
- Height: 41.75 in
- Seat Height: 20 in
- Seat Depth: 22.75 in
- Weight: 270.6 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.