Artisan & Post Heritage Greystone Nine Drawer Dresser
ARTISAN & POST SOLID WOOD HERITAGE
Generously scaled Nine Drawer Bureau featuring hammered pilasters, and intricately designed base rails. A relaxed traditional style constructed of Solid Oak American-grown hardwood.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Solid American Oak & Birch to ensure the highest quality level
- Mortise and Tenon Construction for Strength and Stability.
- We replace every tree used to make our furniture through a unique and innovative program developed with the Virginia Department of Forestry.
- English Dovetail Drawer construction with an ultra-smooth acrylic finish
- Piston activated whisper soft close guide system backed with a lifetime warranty
|Material||Solid American Cherry|
|Brand||Artisan & Post|
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.