Alliston Living Room Set
Handsome lines, a supple feel and signature craftsmanship—offering the look of weathered leather—make this Living Room Set not only easy on the eyes but oh so comfortable. Factor in those ample padded arms and you’ve got the perfect spot for sacking out or curling up for a catnap.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Tight back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
Recent Alliston Living Room Set Purchases:
Best Discount Alliston Living Room Set in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.